Publications in English:
Publications in Chinese:
- Lixing Mei, Yulei Rao, Mei Wang and Jianxin Wang. Do Investors Post Messages Differently from Mobile Devices? The Correlation between Mobile Internet Messages Posting and Stock Returns. International Review of Economics. 2019, 66(4):423-452.
- Jianxin Wang, Daniel Houser and Hui Xu. Culture, Gender and Asset Prices: Experimental Evidence from the U.S. and China. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 155: 253-287.
- Wei Bao, Yulei Rao, Jianxin Wang and Daniel Houser. Social Exposure and Trustworthiness: Experimental Evidence. Economics Letters, 2018, 162: 73-75.
- Jianxin Wang, Yulei Rao and Daniel Houser. An Experimental Analysis of Acquired Impulse Control among Adult Humans Intolerant to Alcohol. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences(PNAS), 2017, 114(6):1299-1304.
- Diefeng Peng, Jianxin Wang and Yulei Rao. Applications of Nonferrous Metal Price Volatility to the Prediction of China’s Stock Market. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2014, 24(2):597-604.
Publications in Chinese:
- “Media Link and the Media Coverage Bias—Evidence from the Listed Companies in China“, with Yulei Rao and Qianqian Xie, Management Review (管理评论), 2016, 28(9):194-205.
- “A Study of Stock Market “Media Coverage Effect” Based on the Decomposition of Media Coverage”, with Yulei Rao and Diefeng Peng, Systems Engineering: Theory & Practice (系统工程理论与实践), 2015, 35 (1): 37-48.
- “The Impact of Limited Investor Attention on Accrual Mispricing: Evidence from Chinese A-share Stock Market”, with Yulei Rao and Yan Ding, Accounting Research (会计研究), 2012, (5):59-66.
- “The Timing of Earnings Report Disclosure: An Empirical Study Based on Investor Limited Attention” , with Yulei Rao and Yanqing Su, Management Review (管理评论), 2012, (12) :113-122.
- “Limited Attention and Market Efficiency: A Survey”, with Yulei Rao and Diefeng Peng, Journal of Central South University: Social Science (中南大学学报社科版), 2012, 18(3):116-122.
- “Empirical Research on CEOs’ Career Concern and Investment Myopia”, with Yulei Rao and Ying Wang, Journal of Management Science (管理科学), 2012, 25(5):30-40.
- “The Mission of Behavioral Finance in Financial Crisis: A Survey”, with Yulei Rao and Diefeng Peng, Management Review (管理评论), 2011, 24(1):3-10.
- “CEO Overconfidence, Board Structure and Firm Performance”, with Yulei Rao, Journal of Management Science (管理科学), 2010, 23(5):2-13.
- “Behavioral Game Model and Simulating Based on Heterogeneous Fairness Preference: An Explanation to the Results of Centipede Game Experiments”, with Yulei Rao and Yongyao Chen, Systems Engineering (系统工程), 2009, 3, 93-98.